Monday 1 January 2018

2017, from liberal to revolutionary

2017, the year in which I stopped being a ‘liberal’...


I believe that by far our most important fight is the fight against the international plutocracy/US Empire. I feel that causes such as LGBT rights, feminism, etc, are used by these powers to manufacture consent for, (or just to distract from), their quest for domination of the world and its resources. I can’t help but feel that we ’liberals’ are their useful idiots. I strongly believe in these causes, but not at the expense of turning the world into an anti-democratic, economically-unequal, war-addicted, climate change-fuelling, neoliberal haven for the international elite. Radical change is needed to save the planet - this needs to be our focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment