Monday 13 December 2021

It’s not right, and we all know it, don’t we?

This ‘new normal’ is horrific. I keep telling myself that it’ll be ok. This last two years may have been a tragedy on so many levels, but it’ll all be over after this winter. Normality will return by Spring 2022. The exploited, exaggerated, incredibly mismanaged, and exacerbated crisis, will end. But I’m increasingly concerned that this is not going to happen. I guess 'they' probably said ‘new normal’ for a reason. It was hearing that term, back in September 2020, that really got me questioning things. 

This may be permanent. And segregation will be here to stay too. Unless we start resisting. 

It’s not about our health. It’s so clear that it's about something else, isn't it? Profit, power, control, groupthink, bureaucracy, stupidity. The usual. It’s not right, and we all know it, don’t we?



No comments:

Post a Comment