Friday 13 December 2019

I really care about democracy.

I really care about democracy.

That’s why I voted for a party that wants US corporations to control my country.

That’s why I voted for a party that arms and supports fascists all around the world.

That’s why I voted for a party that threatens dissenting media and imprisons journalists.

That’s why I voted for a party that supports an unelected, partially-hereditary House of Lords.

That’s why I voted for a party that detests unions.

That’s why I voted for party that will allow billionaires to continue stealing our wealth.

That’s why I voted for a party that will prevent 16 year olds getting the vote.

That’s why I voted for a party that despises human rights and equality.

That’s why I voted for a party that threatens the Supreme Court.

NB I have sympathy for working classes who felt done over yet again, by the political elite, denying their Brexit vote, but to then vote for a hard-right Tory government, that will screw them even more, when there was an opportunity for a Labour government and a green industrial revolution, is just so fucking sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment